Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Week

Man, Christmas is a lot of work! First, I spent a good deal of time ensuring that the house was clean for all of our guestsOnce all of the sweeping was done, it was time to play with some of my toys. Here I'm practicing to be a rock star when I grow up!
Or, maybe, I'll race horses for a living. So many options!
When all was said and done, there was MORE cleaning to be done. Its a good thing Daddy has me to help with all of the chores, or those trash cans might stay at the curb forever
Finally, when all the toys were opened, the guests had left, and the work was done, Tazz was nice enough to share her bed with me for a quick rest
Many thanks to everyone for all of the wonderful presents, and making my Christmas so special and fun! It was really great to see everyone. I can't wait to do it all again next year!!

1 comment:

natalie_r_g said...

Natalie got that kitchen for Christmas too! She loves it! Happy New Year to the Foy Family -