Friday, June 4, 2010

Solids! Sierra Wk 22

Its official, Sierra is moving from her pure liquid diet to one that includes yummy solids.  Daddy started this week with a bit of rice cereal in her formula.   All in all it went quite well.  Sierra seemed to enjoy being in her high chair and was willing to eat her cereal with the proper bottle chaser.
And Sierra turned 5 months old this week.  So you guessed it, Momma took some more pictures.  Happy Birthday Si-Si!
Momma and I helped Si-Si to celebrate her birthday by giving her a warm and cozy bath.  I am getting to be really good at helping Si-Si to clean up.  I think she really enjoys her baths.
After she was all clean I let Momma take a picture of the two of us so she could take it on her trip to India with her.  She said our smiles were just too precious.

Here's hoping you've had a clean and wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

India, huh? Are you back yet? Isn't that pretty close to the settlement! Hope life is good!