Dakota was very excited this week to move away from the oatmeal. Though she liked rice cereal, it didn't like her so much. And the oatmeal - well she tells me it just tasted funny. So this week she gets to try Sweet Potatoes... It was a success!
Sierra has been making great progress with her spoon skills. She can now eat her bananas - "self" as she likes to say these days!
I of course still love my pretzels!
Food wasn't the only fun this week. Momma was excited to walk into Sierra's room and find the scene...
She was so excited to see that books can compete with the iPhone!
Even the classic games like Chutes and Ladders are great fun for us to play!
I hope you found some time to play away from your computers this week too!
Sierra has been making great progress with her spoon skills. She can now eat her bananas - "self" as she likes to say these days!
I of course still love my pretzels!
Food wasn't the only fun this week. Momma was excited to walk into Sierra's room and find the scene...
She was so excited to see that books can compete with the iPhone!
Even the classic games like Chutes and Ladders are great fun for us to play!
I hope you found some time to play away from your computers this week too!
No comments:
Post a Comment