Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Cape

Wow! Thanksgiving is a great holiday for an eating machine like me! My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw the spread that Momma prepared for all of us
And, of course, in addition to all of the wonderful food, we had some great company for dinner. We got to share the holiday with Grandma, Nanny and Grampy, Nonno and Nonna, Great Aunt Amy, Great Aunt Pat and Uncle Mike, and Uncle Sean and Aunt Jo
After such a big meal, Tazz and I had to spend some time doing our exercises to work off those extra calories. Here she was showing me one of her favorite yoga positions - can you guess which one it is?
And the fun didn't end with Thanksgiving... On Friday we had some more visitors when Aunt Sarah, Uncle Steve, and Miss' Megan and Rachael showed up. I think Megan was quite impressed with my golf ball throwing skills, don't you? I hope everyone that made it to the Cape enjoyed their meal as much as I did, and I look forward to seeing many of you again in a few weeks for Christmas.

No comments: