Monday, December 1, 2008

Over the River and Through the Woods...

..To Grandma's house we went.
Ok, this post is a little late, but I'm a busy guy. While Momma was down in DC the other week for work, Dad and I dropped in on Grandma for a couple of nights. We had a ton of fun

Grandma started things out by teaching me how to play the piano
Then, we spent most of the next day at the Children's Musuem in Philly. I had a great time racing cars....Playing with the walls of mirrors... Having a spot of tea....
And, trying to throw a scare into Daddy as he snuck around the other side of a tunnel.
All in all, it was a really fun time.
For those of you wanting to see the Thanksgiving pics - check back later this week / weekend for once Dad has a chance to load them to the computer. It was great seeing everyone that was able to make it up to the Cape for the Holiday!

No comments: