The drive down was mostly uneventful, though I would have preferred it to be about an hour shorter. Mostly though, it was fun and Tazz and I enjoyed each others company in the back of the truck. I like to think it was all about me, but something tells me she was eyeing up either my cookie or my ball...I'm not real sure which
While we were there we got out to see several of Momma and Daddy's friends, and I got to make a couple new ones of my own. Here I am with Aidan and Jacob Overman. Between the three of us we kept the adults on their toes
Then, on Sunday I got to meet Riley Demory. I was quite taken with her, and we enjoyed a little snack date while the parents talked.
The biggest news of the weekend though was that I took another BIG step in walking on my own (well... several steps really!). Sorry for the video being sideways, but thats how the camera was pointed and we couldn't figure out how to rotate it for the blog (even though we did for saving it on the computer.) I think you'll get the idea anyway - maybe just turn your head a little ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment