1) During the week, I sneak in some Mama bonding time by helping her with her make-up in the morning before work. I'm quite adept at getting the brushes into the powder/blush
2) Counter tops are one of my favorite play areas (see pic below)
3) I've yet to encounter something I don't think is meant to be climbed. Walls, furniture, counters, trees, cars, ... you get the idea :-)
4) I enjoy quite a variety of foods. I found Daddy's lobster to be yummy, and please don't forget to give me my Corn Pops in the morning!
5) The only reason I'm not walking on my own yet is because I have so much fun leading Mama, Daddy, and Tazz around the house in a parade (isn't being an only child great?!)
6) I'm going through a bit of a shy stage right now, and any direct eye contact is sure to make me bury my head in the dirt / parent's legs.
7) I fully believe that all puppy dogs should be greeted by licking them

No comments:
Post a Comment