Then, Daddy set to work carving the face out. I paid close attention to what he was doing and practiced with my stick while he worked so that I can be of even more help next year..
Finally, we had a finished product to put on display. I think it was a pretty good team effort, don't you?
And of course, I got to dress up in my very first Halloween costume. For those of you that don't recognize it, it is from the movie Monster's Inc. We only made it to a few houses as I was quite tired, but I really enjoyed my first experience and look forward to many more to come!Now that I am a year old, and much more busy, I'm not sure that I'll be posting with my normal frequency in the future.. but be sure to check in often as I will keep updating as new exciting adventures occur. I already know I owe my friend Natalie a '7 secrets you didn't know about me' post, so that will probably occur before too long.
Till then. Bye :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment