Woohoo!! I finally crossed the big 1 year milestone last Friday! Many thanks to all of my friends and family who were able to make it for my party. I had a blast!
I'm not sure if I had more fun opening all of my wonderful gifts.....
...or playing with them...
but, I definitely enjoyed watching the adults try to figure out my toys too. Silly grown ups :-)
And, now that I'm officially a big boy, I'm starting to work more on my big boy skills. In addition to working on my walking, I'm learning to feed myself from my bowl and spoon. I've got the basics down, but think I need a little fine tuning....
I'm not sure if I had more fun opening all of my wonderful gifts.....
...or playing with them...
but, I definitely enjoyed watching the adults try to figure out my toys too. Silly grown ups :-)
And, now that I'm officially a big boy, I'm starting to work more on my big boy skills. In addition to working on my walking, I'm learning to feed myself from my bowl and spoon. I've got the basics down, but think I need a little fine tuning....Til next time - hope your feedings are less messy then mine

No comments:
Post a Comment