I think the title says it all for this weekend!
First, I had a surprise visit from Grandma last Thursday. We had a great time playing in the park, and I got to go hunt for my very first ever pumpkin for Halloween. Once I found the perfect one, I turned to Grandma for a little celebration high-five
and a petting zoo..... I think the sheep were my favorite, though Daisy the cow came in a close second
I also got to spend some quality time playing with Tazz in the front yard. I'm getting really good at putting her ball into the Chuck-It, and someday soon I'll be able to throw it for her!
To top off all of the excitement, today Daddy took me for my first car ride in my front-facing car seat. I was so excited, I could barely contain myself.....so I decided just to take a nice little nap. Man, is that seat comfy :-)
I have tons more fun pictures, but am running short on time, so I guess I'll just say bye for now.Talk to you again next week


No comments:
Post a Comment