Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Week 49

Before I start in on this week, I just want to make sure you didn't miss last weeks bonus video post. I'm taking that next step towards walking on my own! (pun intended)

This weekend, I had some more visitors. Nanny and Grampy came to babysit me while Momma and Daddy went to Philly for the Eagles / Redskins game. (Sorry how that turned out Dad :-( ) It was a great chance for me show off my growing skills.
When I wasn't testing the strength of Nanny's back, I took the opportunity to get a new perspective on things. I really enjoyed being taller then everyone else
Such an exciting weekend really got my appetite worked up, and I've been keeping Daddy on his toes getting my food ready. Tonight when he was prepping my dinner, I decided I would go get into my high chair to help him out. I'm not sure I got it quite right, but I did my best!
Thats all for this week... stay tuned for next weeks post as I hear there are more visitors coming this weekend! Man, I'm popular!


No comments: