Hi! Well, winter has been in full swing here in New Jersey. On the days when it isn't too cold or icy out we're all sure to get outside and play a bit. I really like leaving my tracks all over the neighborhood!

Of course, it does also mean we spend some more time playing inside then in the summer. I've been working on lots of new tricks... like walking backwards, spinning in circles, clapping, and perfecting my balance as you see here. You'll probably notice that I'm also working on my NFL Linebacker face - do you think this says "don't mess with me!" ?

Thankfully, we've had a bit of a warm spell lately though so we're able to play outdoors a bit more. All of that melting snow makes some great puddles for playing in

At the end of the day, whether we played inside or out, I like to finish with a good snuggle into the downstairs bed. I must say its pretty comfy!

I hope you are all enjoying your winter where-ever you are! Talk to you again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment