Monday, March 9, 2009

16 Months old

Hi again. I'm just over sixteen months old now. Can you believe it?
A few weeks ago, we spent a week up at the Cape, and although the circumstances that took us there weren't the best, we all managed to have some fun
Megan, Rachael, and I got to show off our artistic side with a little finger painting


Here is one of my finished master pieces. Do you think I have a career ahead of me?
I've also been having lots of fun back home as the weather starts to take a turn towards spring. I'm getting really good at climbing all over the jungle gym in the park
Of course, just because its getting warmer out doesn't mean I can't still have lots of fun inside too. Below I'm showing Daddy that yes, elephants can ride horseback :-)I hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather where ever you are. Spring is just around the corner!!

No comments: