Thursday, April 9, 2009

First Hair Cut

Well, after just 17 short months, Mom and Dad decided it was time for me to get my first hair cut. Here is the "Before" shot of the back of my head while I made sure the barber knew what he was doing on another customer Then, it was my turn! Mom and Dad said I did really well. I didn't cry or fuss at all, but I can't say that I was completely happy with the whole thing. Most of the time I just sat quietly and tried to figure out exactly what was happening
Before I knew it, it was all over, and Mom and I went outside to play and show off my new Do while Daddy got his hair cut (Watching that actually caused me more stress then getting my own done). What do you think? Mom misses the curls.

I told her that hair doesn't make the man, and that they'll grow back - so you just need to sit back and enjoy. I mean, hey - What are ya gonna do?

Till next time...


1 comment:

Great Aunt Janet said...

You are sooo cute! We were happy you, Tazz and your parents got to visit for Easter.
Janet