And, now - Spring has officially arrived (well, technically a few weeks ago...but you get my point). I got to experience my first Easter Egg hunt at my Great Aunt Janet's house this year. I had a blast running all over the yard finding those eggs!
While I was on the hunt, Daddy stayed back and guarded my Easter basket for me. Those eggs were loaded with money, so I didn't want anyone walking off with them ;-) Once I finished with my hunt, all of the adults had their own in the backyard. I think I found the most eggs though
and started getting a few climbing lessons.
I can't wait until they set it up again for me!
This weekend, Mom and Dad surprised my by getting a new toy for the backyard. They tell me its only going to make occassional appearances, but man - is it ever fun! I took right to the slide..
and started getting a few climbing lessons.
I can't wait until they set it up again for me!Hope you all had as nice a weekend as we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment