Next, Aunt Janet used her great coaching skills to introduce me to lacrosse. Its a game with a ball and a stick. Needless to say I thought it was great.Monday, August 31, 2009
More Birthdays!
Happy Birthday Grandma and Aunt Janet! This year we celebrated Grandma and Aunt Janet's birthdays at Aunt Janet and Mary Ann's house. Grandma and I took a long walk to say high to the horse next door. I was much more comfortable saying hi to him than I was at Easter. I'm getting SO brave in my old age!
Next, Aunt Janet used her great coaching skills to introduce me to lacrosse. Its a game with a ball and a stick. Needless to say I thought it was great.
Next, Aunt Janet used her great coaching skills to introduce me to lacrosse. Its a game with a ball and a stick. Needless to say I thought it was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment