I had great fun exploring all the sections. There is a great tunnel to climb through, TWO slides and a fun door to go in and out of.Monday, August 31, 2009
Toddler Agility Equipment
Momma and Daddy surprised me with a BIG box showing up in our drive way. I couldn't wait to open it and see what was inside! Momma said it was my own backyard playground. But I didn't quite understand until Daddy put it all together. I was a big help in the construction, using the rubber mallet, screw driver and slippery soap! In the end it came down to Daddy's brute strength. Thank goodness for it!
I had great fun exploring all the sections. There is a great tunnel to climb through, TWO slides and a fun door to go in and out of.
I had great fun exploring all the sections. There is a great tunnel to climb through, TWO slides and a fun door to go in and out of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment