Tazz was looking forward to playing tug and fetch with BIG sticks, not to mention chasing all the small animals that live in their back yard.
I was looking forward to playing with the great big box of cars I discovered on my last trip and sharing them with a certain special girl... Ellie!
I'm happy to say that Momma, Daddy Tazz and I realized all of our wishes. Daddy played many volleyball games, until a yellow jacket sent him to his favorite hospital for a small shot. Momma ate more brownies and bar-b-que sandwiches than she thought she could fit and I spent a lot of time playing with Ellie. She showed me how to balance on rocks and jump off them. A skill I have since honed on my own!
After a great day we headed home. I have vague recollections of the car ride, as I was pretty sound asleep for most of the trip. Imagine my surprise the next day when Nanny and Grampy showed up to play. We had great fun playing in the front and back yards. I slayed them with my killer smile!
I thought after seeing Daddy's family on Saturday and Momma's family on Sunday night & Monday morning that the excitement was all over. But I was wrong. On Tuesday cousin Devon and Uncle Sean showed up to have a sleep over at my house. Devon and I had fun playing and I really liked helping Uncle Sean with Devon. Here I am teaching Devon how to play the guitar. I think there is music in her future!
Here's hoping you were able to spend Labor Day weekend with all of those that you love and that love you!
1 comment:
what a fun time you had! you sure are a growin'! you are a big boy!
Post a Comment