For those of you that have ever met Daddy's blue couch in person, you will understand that there is an unusual gravitational force around it. It has these magic powers to pull you into its coziness and not let go. This month the blue couch finally conquered me. Daddy has been kind enough to share the coach, as I have realized that it is the BEST seat in the house. But I didn't realize what it could do to a guy. Momma however was on hand to capture its winning moment.
But don't think that I spent October asleep on the coach. No, no. I am now a full fledged gymnist. After many, many months with Gymboree, Momma decided to step up the challenge. After some not so successful audit session, I have really gotten into my new class. Here I am working on my balance skills. I can't wait until they let me on the real balance beam.
I have also been honing my skills as a chef. This month Daddy and Momma have started letting me help make dinner. My stirring skills have been in demand. I've helped Momma cook a couple new side dishes, Daddy cook dinner and Momma make Banana Bread. It has been a lot of fun!
Don't think we have spent all our time indoors, though. It has rained a lot this month, Momma, Daddy and I still make it to the park down the street. Our neighbor's seemed to have moved inside, but there are many more fun hours to be had in the park this year. On one of our trips, Momma snuck in a quick photo session of Tazz and I on a recently cut down tree. How do you think she did?
Also, this month we had a visit from Nanny and Grampy. I was able to convince Nanny to join me for a quick see-saw ride on the alligator in the park. She was a great sport!
I also introduced her and Momma to my new facination, Daddy's keys. I figured out during one my trips with Daddy that the car at the park had an ignition. Now I MUST use Daddy's key to turn the car on. In fact, these days I pretty much insist on putting the key in the ignition for Daddy's truck before we head out for a car ride. Don't worry, neither Daddy or Mommy will let me drive yet. I'm not sure why...
Also this fall I have developed a new fun way of riding the swings at the park. Though the baby swing is still my favorite for high flying action, I have come up with a new approach. Named "Superman" by Momma, I lay my belly across the big kid swing and run and run until I am flying. As you can see I have a great time!
Stay tuned, as amazing Birthday Party posts and Halloween posts are yet to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment