Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sierra Week 37 - Sesame Place

Before Momma left for her trip to India we headed out on a family adventure to Sesame Place.  I was pretty slow to warm up to the activities.  The giant slide was the first ride that convinced me that it was worth getting out of the stroller.
As you might guess from the picture, Momma rode the slide too.  Then it was on to the games!  I won my second carnival prize by catching a fish/frog with Daddy.
But as much as Momma tried to get me to go on a ride I just wasn't going to do it...  Then she pulled out the secret weapon.  Sierra!  After lunch Momma said she and Sierra was going to ride the carousel horses.

So guess who decided that it would be a good idea to ride them?....
After the horses it was on to the water park.  I had a great time in the tidal pool!
As did Sierra...
Then we tackled the biggest water side there is...

It was a great time at the park!

No comments: