We warmed up our appetites with some outdoor fun! It was so nice that everyone came outside to play. There was baseball, soccer, slides and more. I impressed everyone with my ability to connect the bat to the ball! Momma even caught a snap shot of it.
Devon had lots of fun too on the slides in my playhouse.
After a yummy lunch of baked ziti made by Daddy, it was onto the main event.... CAKE! Thanks Nanny and Bobby for my Diego cake!
I loved every last bite!
After cake we all gathered around and I did my best to open all of my presents. I felt so lucky to have so many fun new things to play with! A special thanks to everyone for EVERYTHING! I've put them all to great use.
Sierra's favorite was my upgraded 4x4 Tractor from Nanny and Bobby. Look out world, Si-Si is already starting to figure out how to drive my old Jeep!
I feel so lucky that I was able to spend my 3rd birthday with all my family and friends. Here's wishing that next year will be as great as this one was!
Devon had lots of fun too on the slides in my playhouse.
After a yummy lunch of baked ziti made by Daddy, it was onto the main event.... CAKE! Thanks Nanny and Bobby for my Diego cake!
I loved every last bite!
After cake we all gathered around and I did my best to open all of my presents. I felt so lucky to have so many fun new things to play with! A special thanks to everyone for EVERYTHING! I've put them all to great use.
Sierra's favorite was my upgraded 4x4 Tractor from Nanny and Bobby. Look out world, Si-Si is already starting to figure out how to drive my old Jeep!
I feel so lucky that I was able to spend my 3rd birthday with all my family and friends. Here's wishing that next year will be as great as this one was!



No comments:
Post a Comment