This week Grandma and Daddy took Dakota, Sierra and I to the zoo while Mommy was traveling to India. In honor of Momma, Daddy even brought the camera so Mommy could see a bit of what we saw. The zoo was a lot of fun!
Since this was the first time Sierra was able to "really" experience the zoo. Momma was very curious to know what she seemed to like best. Daddy and I both agreed - it was the peacock. One even came pretty close to us!
Hope you are enjoying the "wild things" that live by you!
Since this was the first time Sierra was able to "really" experience the zoo. Momma was very curious to know what she seemed to like best. Daddy and I both agreed - it was the peacock. One even came pretty close to us!
Hope you are enjoying the "wild things" that live by you!


No comments:
Post a Comment