Thursday, October 25, 2007

Birthday!!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for coming to visit my new crib. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am going to.

For now, mom and I are doing well in the hospital - and will be home in a few days. I can't wait to meet my big sister, Tazz!


This picture is me at just around 1 hour old on October 24th.

Check back every now and then to see whats new.

4 comments:

Great Aunt Janet said...

Welcome to the family Connor. Congratulations to the new Mom and Dad

Big Bob of Cape Cod said...

Welcome to the world, Connor Robert. Looking foward to meeting you in person soon. Love, Grampy and Nanny

grandma said...

Hi Connor, I can't wait to hold you. Love to you, Mommy, Daddy and Tazz. Send more pictures soon. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Great Grandpy, Great Aunt Amy & Great Uncle Christopher. Welcome to the family! We can not wait to see you. Great job mom and dad. Keep sending pictures. Love from all of us