
My days continue to be packed with all sorts of fun adventures. Mom and dad are getting to understand me a little better each day - I don't know why they don't always know what my different cries mean. It seems so simple to me, and Tazz gets it
As I eat more and more (and I don't just mean mom's finger!), I keep getting stronger and spend a little more time awake.
Of course, that prompted my first shopping, spree at Babies 'R Us, to pick up some things to make all of our lives easier. Mom also thought it was a good idea to get me a new sleepy chair, so that I don't spend too much time awake and asking for food ;-)
I have to admit, it is pretty comfy!

2 comments:
Happy Halloween and Happy 1 week old birthday Connor.
Next year you can take mommy and daddy trick or treating. Have them tell you about all the candy and cute custumes.
I have the picture of you chewing on mommy's finger as my screen saver at work. Of course I show your adorable picture to everyone including the students. It makes them smile. Me too!
Love, Grandma
What a beautiful baby! (Not that we are a bit surprised, since both of his parents are knock outs).
We will be keeping an eye on you :-)
Post a Comment