Saturday, October 27, 2007

Oct 27th - Homeward Bound!

Wow! Today was a big day!

I got to experience my first car ride. I was a little nervous at first, but I settled in pretty quickly as soon as mom and dad told me it was ok.
I think I'm going to like this car seat thing.









My new crib is pretty comfortable. I'm sure I'll be spending lots of hours sleeping in it (I take after Mom in that regard).



I also got to meet my big sister, Tazz, for the first time. She was very interested in sniffing me all over, and didn't even run away when I cried. We were all very impressed with her.


Tazz even chipped in and carried a small blanket out to Dad and me when Mom was busy working on some of my food for later.


Can't wait until I'm big enough to play ball with Tazz!


2 comments:

grandma said...

Hi Connor, It looks like you are happy to be home with your family. Tell Daddy to take a picture of you with Mommy and then one with him so we can see your face and theirs. Have fun with Tazz.
Love, Grandma

Big Bob of Cape Cod said...

Grampy & Nanny would like to see those two pictures, too. Thanks for asking, Grandma!!!