
This Saturday Mom and Dad took Tazz and I to Chrissy Field. Dad played Tazz up and down the beach, first chasing the frisbee into the bay and then chasing her ball.

Mom carried me while Tazz and Dad played.

Tazz had so much fun. I can't wait until I'm big enough to crawl around and play in the sand with her!

Sunday brought Tazz's agility class. She's a super star at all of the equipment. Mom and I sat in the middle of the course and watched while Dad ran Tazz. Do you think they'd let me play?

After all the excitment of the weekend Tazz and I crashed out for a nap on Mom's bed. It was a great doggie weekend!
1 comment:
Seriously? You four couldn't possibly be cuter as a family!! :) Can't wait to come out and meet Connor in person! Much love from the midwest,
Janine
Post a Comment