
Of course, during all of this, Tazz and I still make sure we get mom and dad out to the dog park for a little fun. Today was a typical San Francisco day - foggy, but not too bad temperature wise. Given the weather, I decided to take a nice little nap inside my comfy stroller while Tazz got a few reps in chasing the ball and frisbee. She did take a break now and then to come check on me though. What a great big sister I have :-)
I'd also like to give a big shout-out to all of my friends and family that have been sending me so many wonderful gifts. I plopped myself down in the middle of some of them so you can see how happy they make me! Don't worry if you don't see your specific gift here - I promise its being put to good use... it may just already be dirty, or tucked away in the bank to help with my college costs down the road. I'll try not to let so much time pass before my next posting, but its busy being me.
No comments:
Post a Comment