urkey Day everyone!! I hope you had as much fun as we did.We spent a few hours going to the dog park again today. This time though, the weather was beautiful - so I got to get a little sunshine during our walk and play time. Gotta love that Vitamin D!

Mom and Dad introduced me to something called 'grass' today. It was really comfy, and I quickly made myself at home. Seems like a big fuzzy blanket to me.
By the way, does this outfit make me look fat? I've been putting on a few ounces as I gear up for a growth spurt...hopefully my tummy doesn't look to big though :-)
Tazz spent most of the time playing ball, but she did make sure to come over and check in on me. She never goes too long without making sure I'm okay, and that Mom and Dad are doing their job. She even put down her ball, which is quite an honor.
Once she was assured that I was okay, she gave me a big sloppy kiss, and then was back to her ball chasing extravaganza. All in all, I have to say I like Thanksgiving so far :-)
2 comments:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM DOWN UNDER!
Hi Connor,
You just get cuter and cuter each day. It looks like you are having lots of fun learning about new things and playing with Tazz, Mommy and Daddy. Next month you'll meet more of your family. I know we are all anxious to meet you and to give you lots of hugs and kisses. They won't be as slurpy as Tazz's kisses. :-)
Love to all,
Grandma
Post a Comment