Saturday, December 1, 2007

1 Month Old; Week 5

This week marked a big change in my life. Not only did I turn 1 month old, I have out grown my snuggly bed. This left Mom with quite a dilemma regarding our sleeping arrangements.










So I said goodbye to my lounge chair bed and hello to...

my crib! Isn't Mom funny. I successfully slept in my crib for about 2 hours before explaining to Mom that sleeping across the room on a flat surface just wasn't going to work for me. Being as "strong willed" as Mom is, she tried to hold out.

But we all knew who was going to win this battle of wills...

So we compromised. I gave up the snuggly bed in exchange for my snuggly car seat. The car seat works great for me. I can keep curled up and cozy and I let Mom sleep just a little bit longer. All in all a good deal for us both!






On another note, here is a picture of us on my birthday at Alta Vista Park, aka the Dog Park. I'm proud to note that I have put on over 2 pounds so that I now weight 8 pounds 2 ounces.

2 comments:

grandma said...

Hi Connor,
You have Mommy and Daddy wrapped around your little finger already! Of course you have me wrapped around your finger and I haven't even held you yet.
See you in a couple of weeks.:-)
Love,
Grandma

Tim said...

CUTE! And you know I love your hair. Is that pink I see? :-)