
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to... Well that seemed to be the theme of my second month birthday. Mom and Dad worked hard to keep me happy today, but it wasn't in the cards. Everyone is taking bets that I am going through another growth spurt. At the doctors visit on Friday I weighed in at 10 pounds and 22 inches. Thats 2 MORE pounds since last visit for those that are keeping track!

On a happier note, the Christmas tree is all decked out and the presents have arrived and been placed with care. Thanks to everyone who has sent packages to help fill our tree. We are looking forward to opening them and making a Surrette style mess tomorrow morning!

Mom and Dad wrapped up my evening with my first reading of "The Night Before Christmas". Fortunately Mom took pictures early, because I didn't make it past the first page before declaring the night done.

So to all my friends and family...
"Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night"
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to the west coast family!
Connor, you are soooo cute! Thank you for all of my pictures of you; they're great. Connor, it looks like you're going to have a super Christmas. Merry Christmas to all!
Janet
Hey Connor - tell Mom she did a snazzy job with that self-timer...cuz that family picture's a total framer! Merry Christmas to you all!
~Janine
Post a Comment