
Let the playing begin!
Now that I am staying awake after eating Mom has introduced me to my jingle bells. The soccer balls and footballs you see attached to my wrists and ankles are rattles. I have a great time exercising so that they "shake rattle and roll!"

Speaking of exercising, Mom has started us with a personal trainer to help get rid of that last bit of baby weight! We work out just around the corner from the house with a wonderful lady named Mary. Today was our first session. Mary put me to work as extra resistence to Mom's situps. Go Mary!!!
Mom's not the only one with a personal trainer! After her session I took my turn. Tazz put me through my paces on my exercise mat.

But all the hard work paid off when I met this beauty. Mom chaperoned me on my first lunch date with Natalie and her Mom Julie at Park Chow.
Isn't she a dream!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment