Monday, December 10, 2007

Growing Up is Hard to Do


Seems changes are afoot at the CA Foy household. Both Mom and I are working our way to new acomplishments. For me its all about sleeping flat. While Grampy and Nanny were out here they got this brand new bed for me. Seems that sleeping in my car seat is not to be a long term solution. Mom seems to think I need to learn to sleep flat on my back instead of curled up in a ball. And now that my acid reflux is under control I'm okay with that. So we are starting out with the basket in bed. Next comes the crib. Wish us luck!

Here is a close up of me in my snazzy new bed. I'm staring at the treds of Dad's sneakers. They look pretty cool to me with their black and white lines against the red ottoman.


As for Mom, today marked the first day she took Tazz and I out to play together without Dad since I was born. We walked all the way down the hill into the Presidio to throw the ball for Tazz. We took a break so that Tazz could have some chew time. I bet you can imagine what Mom did with me while Tazz was occuppied...
That's right, more pictures! So in my sleepy state I was introduced to trees and dirt. The giant pine tree made a nice background. Can you believe how tiny I am???

1 comment:

JJ said...

Oh my goodness Connor - you may still be tiny, but you're so adorable!! Glad to hear that all's going well out in San Fran.... can't wait to see you and your parents in person (PLEASE ask Mom to still have the pink hair, whenever that is! ha! :))

Love from Chicago (via Texas this week),
Janine