Sunday, December 23, 2007

Flying Through the Air with the Greatest of Ease

A big thanks to Gramma for my new swing!

Mom and Dad picked out this swing for me because it has so many variations in the way it can move. So I've been trying each of them out to figure out which works best for me.

But guess what they learned while I was on my second date???



They learned that I liked to swing "old school"! Front to back in a gentle arc where I can pick a spot and look at it until my heart is content!

And who do I have to thank for helping me communicate this to Mom and Dad???






My dream girl Natalie! Would you believe she agreed to a second date? And this time it was for play time and dinner!!!

After such a big evening Dad helped me to settle down for bedtime by reading me a book.

Mr. Brown Can Moo Can You???

1 comment:

Tim said...

Merry Christmas to all of you :-)