Sunday, December 16, 2007

Grandma's First Visit

Wow. The visitors keep coming! This weekend was Grandma's first visit to see me. Dad and I picked her up at the airport and after a quick stop to grab mom, we all went to lunch for some yummy burgers. I was particularly happy to see mom get some bacon on hers - mmm, bacon!

It wasn't long before we were back home, and big sis Tazz came over to make sure Grandma was taking care of me properly













Later in the day, we all ventured out to the dog park. Grandma spent most of her time staring at me, while mom and dad played with Tazz. She did take a short break though to give the camera a big smile.



Next it was time to decorate the Christmas Tree. I wasn't sure what that meant at first, but was soon quite entranced by the whole operation

Once we were done with all of the decorating, it was time to open the first round of presents. Tazz showed me how to open my own gifts, as well as how to steal the used paper and make sure that it was properly shredded. You can see what a good job she did with some of the colorful tissue.

Grandma got me all sorts of new outfits - I can't wait to wear them. I think I'm going to see how many I can make mom and dad put on me in one day. I have my ways....
I did make sure to get in one more really good snuggle before Grandma had to leave. I must say, she is a quite comfortable napping pillow!

No comments: