I must say, I think I really like this holiday...it's great fun! Not only did I get lots of wonderful presents from everyone, but I got to learn a few things as well.
Tazz started things off by showing me how to open presents. She really has a knack for it, though sometimes she does tend to go a bit overboard and play with the paper more than the actual gift for awhile. I think I can help her with that though. Here she is opening up her frog, which is now her favorite toy (and one of mom and dad's least favorites once it gets all covered in drool...)
After we had opened a good portion of the gifts, I needed a small break, so mom broke out my playmat for a little rest. To add a little Christmas cheer to it, she made a new dangling toy out of some of the shiny/crinkly green wrapping paper. Maybe Tazz is onto something with this whole paper thing.... Right now she is saying 'See, I told you so!'
Eventually we managed to finish up with opening everything. Look at the great mess we made!! Mom was very proud of me, and is giving me a pat on the back to say what a good job I did :-)I hope everyone had as Merry of a Christmas as I did!! Talk to you in the New Year ... if not sooner.
No comments:
Post a Comment