Sunday, December 2, 2007

Nanny & Grampy Visit Part 1


Today I met Nanny and Grampy in person for the first time. They traveled all the way from VA to come meet me. Nanny was quite excited to meet me and gathered me up from Mom as soon as she came in the door! We had a good cuddle before heading out to exercise Tazz at the park.

Once Tazz was tired we headed back to the house to pick up Grampy, who opted for a nap instead of visiting the dog park. We then headed down to the Marina neighborhood to select a Christmas tree. I was so overwhelmed with excitement at getting my first tree that I slept through most of it. But never fear Mom found a way to have pictures taken anyway! With Grampy's photographic help we have a question for you all...


Do I make a better present...

or angel?


1 comment:

Great Aunt Janet said...

Hi Connor,
I love your pictures! I think you make an outstanding angel present!
I bet things are really getting exciting for you. Has Mom and Dad taken you to see Santa Claus yet? Maybe they're waiting to surprise you for your 2 month birthday.
Great Aunt Janet