Monday, January 21, 2008

Learning Cause and Effect - Wk 12

Happy Martin Luther King's Birthday! I hope that everyone was able to enjoy the long weekend. It was great to have Dad to play with for an extra day. While we were playing I continued to work on my ability to control my arms. The rocker chair that Aunt Melissa and Uncle Andre and Lucas gave me is my favorite place to do target practice. I had to concentrate really hard... But I was finally able to connect with the swinging rattling toys that hang from the bar!
Success is soooo sweet!
Since all work and no play makes us boring Mom and Dad made sure we had an outing to the beach to enjoy the last of the warm weather before the rain comes this week. Can you see Tazz in the background returning the ball while we were on our walk at Fort Funston? I can't believe how she never tires of chasing that ball... Its a slippery thing!
And of course, all good long weekends are wrapped up with a rejuvenating nap. Dad and I settled in on the blue couch while Mom crashed on the leather couch and Tazz took to her bed. After a long nap Dad got up and I had the blue couch to myself. Dad's got mad skills to be able to get out from underneath me without waking me up!
I'm still not sure how he slipped out without me noticing!

No comments: