Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tummy Time and Storms! (Wk 10)

Man, the fun just never stops around here! First, I got to help dad work for a little while. I'm not really sure what he does, but I like typing and clicking the mouse a lot - I'm really good at it, and can even do it with my feet :-)


Mom and I spent a lot of time working on tummy time too. I'm still not so sure how I feel about it (can you tell?), but....






Once she figured out that I like to stare at myself and admire how cute I am, things got a little better.



The trick works for awhile when I'm lying on my back too (thats a mirror above me). Tazz even seems to have fun staring at me during this activity. Did I mention how cute I am?







Over the weekend, I got to experience my first real rain storms. They were pretty cool - at least when viewing them from inside. Dad was telling me about the added fun of thunder and lightning that you can get in storms back East - I can't wait to see and hear one of those. Once things settled down, we all went out for a walk. The storm did quite a bit of damage - taking out several trees and huge branches in the Presidio. Here are mom and I posing by one of them. Luckily we didn't see any real damage, even from the one that fell off the neighbors tree.

I can't wait to see what this weekend has in store when Aunt Sarah comes to visit!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness! He is a little blue bear! :-)