Mere mortal babies work on the belly time on the floor, but Super Baby does it by flying through the air on Mom's arms! Pretty cool trick, huh?
For all my adoring fans, here is the picture to make you go ahh.... Momma thought a naked baby picture would be enjoyed by all!
So if flying wasn't enough this week I'm also working on sitting up on my own. Mom and Dad promise that sitting will get to be more fun and less work as time goes by. Look everyone, no hands!
And for my final Super Baby feat, I've taken control of my arms! Well, mostly. Its all about my fists these days. Mom and Dad think I might be planning a boxing career. Put 'em up!
But in reality I just like to suck on them. They have such better flavor than those Paci's that Mom and Dad seem to keep misplacing. Mmmm fists!
I hope everyone has enjoyed sharing in my new accomplishments. I'm looking forward to showing them off to everyone next month at the Cape. Til then keep on smiling and I'll see everyone soon!
1 comment:
Hi Connor,
What a cute baby you are! I can't wait to meet you and hold you on the 9th.
See you soon.
Love,
Aunt Janet
Post a Comment