
Now I'm adding rattling my cool soccer rattle to my bag of tricks. Believe it or not, I allowed Momma to capture the first time I held anything on my own on film to share with all my adoring fans. So take a gander at this strong fingers! I can't wait to test them out on everyone's hands at the Cape. Arm wrestling is next!
And just show I'm not just a one trick show I accidently happened upon rolling over during my belly time session. I keep telling Momma that belly time isn't much fun, but we keep trying. Momma had this bright idea to use a rolled up towel to keep the pressure off of my belly, but can you see the tactical error she made? You're right, the towel was too short and I went rolling off to the side. The ride was fun, but man belly time is not my thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment