Happy Birthday to me!!! I turned 4 months old this week and celebrated by surprising Momma and Dad with some new accomplishments that they weren't expecting. But first, just a fun picture that Momma took of me. They let me take my first nap on the couch
un-swaddled. As I slept I worked
Tazz's cozy couch blanket over my eyes. Aren't I just too cute!

Momma is also getting trickier in her efforts to help me reach my milestones. This week she has been really focused on helping to sit up. But after a few minutes I always let my chin drop to my chest. So she set me up on the floor in my
Bumbo seat in front of the TV and
Tazz. She knew that there was no way I could resist looking at these two loves!
Tazz, what big teeth you have!

But my focus for this week has been my fingers. While we were at the Cape I started to realize that my hands had little appendages on them that could be used to my advantage. I'm now sucking them regularly, one, three or all of them at one time.

Even better than using them to sooth myself, I figured out all on my own that I can hold my bottle with them. Look everyone, no hands!

And just because Momma and Dad thought they were getting everything under control with me I thought I would give them a little something to think about. Can you guess what might be starting?
No comments:
Post a Comment