
In addition to my new friend, I came to a realization that Belly Time really isn't all that bad. At least when I have something to entertain myself with like a cool light show. I do get tired of it after awhile, but look how good I'm getting at holding my head up high!!
I get such a kick out of belly time, sometimes when I'm on my back I try to roll over to my tummy. I haven't quite mastered it yet, but I'm getting really close. If you want to see me in action though, you have to be quick - look at the blur my feet and hands are causing. Am I fast or what!
The other really cool thing I figured out is that those little hands I have aren't only good for sucking on, but I can do things with them. Its really amazing how many different toys I can pick up and try to chew on. They all have such different tastes, I just have to try them all. I'm pretty sure Mom and Dad approve of my new activity, but I sneak a little look at them every now and then just to be sure...
I must say though, one of the best things these little hands can do is just holding my bottle. Sometimes I need a little help as it gets heavy for me, but I'm getting the hang of this self feeding thing.
Well, thats it for now. Keep checking back in for my next report :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment