I didn't let mom's travels slow me down though. I had to keep learning new things so I could impress her when she got back. I think her favorite was that I can now make real giggles. It's pretty easy when everyone around me is so funny!Dad tried to teach me about something called "teeth". He says I'll have them soon. I found a much better use for the book though, don't you think? Daddy just laughed at how appropriate it seemed...

I pulled one of my newest tricks when Dad wasn't looking. After putting me down on my playmat with my head in the center, he left the room for a few minutes. When he came back, here is how he found me. I'm not telling how I did it!

He did get to catch me in the act though a few days later. It seems that when I practice rolling over to my tummy, sometimes I scoot around the room quite a bit. I was a little more successful here - I think I would have made it all the way over if I had been willing to stop sucking on my fingers, but they just taste so darn good :-)
This weekend with Momma home, they also decided to start trying to give me some small amounts of solid food. We're starting with Baby Oatmeal. I'm not so sure about the whole process yet - but Tazz seems very excited by the concept.
The oatmeal isn't too bad, but they have to work at getting more of it in me instead of on me. Look at what a mess they made! It's all good though. I know they're trying. I find it much easier to eat out of a medicine dropper, but I don't think I'll get away with that for long. Apparently big boys eat with a spoon, so I'll have to work on that
Well, thats all for now. Check back in next week - who knows what new fun things I'll be doing!?
1 comment:
So sorry that it is back to work already! I'm sure it was hard to leave him. Hope the new project is good!
Our new place is pretty close to the PA-DE border.
Post a Comment