Monday, March 17, 2008

Irish Eyes and Grandma!

I've spent a big part of this past week working out. I'm getting really strong! See how far I can pull the turtle head towards me! Soon I'll be able to hold it in position long enough to chew on that tasty looking head.
Momma and Dad also started teaching me how to spell. Can you tell what letter I am?
I got a big surprise on Saturday. Momma and Dad took me to the airport. I figured that we were just taking momma to work again, but surprise, surprise... Grandma showed up! I was so excited to see her. We've spent lots of time playing and feeding. I think she's quite taken with me, how about you?
This week I also figured that it was only fair that sine Tazz is so interested in all of my toys, I would start trying to get ahold of hers. She wasn't so sure about sharing with me, but we're going to work on it.
Well, after a fun filled week, Monday rolled around again - and guess what? It's St. Patricks Day. That's one of my favorite new holidays. Dad decked me out in my St. Paddy's Day outfit (which I wore until I got it a little too wet.) I was quite happy in it, though I must admit I was a little worried after Dad put me in it, and then said he was having a bowl of Lucky Charms for breakfast. Luckily he just meant the cereal, and not me!
Until next week, Keep those Irish (and other) Eyes smilin!

1 comment:

Great Aunt Janet said...

Hi Connor and Tazz,
Connor, you are the cutest baby ever and you're growing so fast. It looks like Tazz is being a great sister! Has she tried to take your food yet?
Have a happy easter. I hope the Easter Bunny brings you some goodies.
Janet