Thursday, February 14, 2008

First Flight - Wk 16

On Wednesday, the 6th of February Momma and Pappa took me on a great adventure. I wasn't sure what was in store for me, but Momma was fretting and Pappa kept telling her it would be okay. I came to find out that they had planned a big trip for us so I could meet our family and friends back East. So after waking everyone up especially early, we set out for SFO. Momma introduced Pappa and me to the Red Carpet Club. You can see me setting in my first club chair. I promise I was the youngest most casually dressed person in the place! After waiting for our boarding time we were finally able to get on the plane. Though they don't board families first anymore, Momma used her status to get us on the plane before the rest of the folks in our section. It was a good thing too, because I brought alot of stuff to keep me entertained, fed and happy. Pappa got my special seat set up and strapped in. They told me the seat belt needed to be secured low and tight across my lap. How did I do?It turned out that all of Momma's fretting was for naught. You see, I think airplanes make the best sleeping places! But I didn't tell Momma that before hand. You see I do have a bit of the devil in me! I managed to sleep through both take off and landing and didn't make a peep through either. Do you think it might have had something to do with all the travel that Momma and I did before I was born?
After a long flight and a short drive from Logan to Nanny and Grampy's house on the Cape I was finally able to strech out and celebrate my sucessful first flight! It was a sweet victory for the entire family. Now comes the party. Bring on those adoring fans!

No comments: