So you might have thought that with all the wonderful people that visited with me and held me during this week while I was visiting the Cape that I wouldn't have made any developmental progress. But as you all know, I'm a Super Baby and so I managed to squeeze in a few new firsts this week. This first is called Bunny Butt... I'm guessing you can tell why =+)! While playing on the floor with Pappa and my new light/music toy I finally was able to get my knees up underneath me. Watch out world, once I get the front end working I'll be crawling!

And since Mother Nature didn't want to be out done by this Super Baby she sent some crazy weather after the festivities were complete. We had rain, winds, hail and snow! It was my very first snow. Uncle Sean took this beautiful picture from Nanny's house to mark it.

So as not to let Mother Nature out do me, I added one more skill to my bag of tricks. I can now roll myself over from my tummy to my back. I shared this new capability with Mom and Pappa once we made it home. Check out the next three pictures to see me in action!

Timber!!!!

Success!

Tazz of course watched over me to make sure I stayed safe while I worked on my new skill! She was very tired from staying at Uncle Ted's and playing with Jeeter while we were gone so she watched over from the couch.

No comments:
Post a Comment