I started showing a lot of interest in Momma when she was drinking from her cup - so she started letting me have a little sip every now and then. I'm going to have to get me some of these things - its muc more fun then drinking from a bottle!
I'm also continuing to work on my motor skills. These probably aren't the ones you are thinking of, but I'm trying on my 'bad boy' image to see how I like it. Dawn was kind enough to let me test out her wheels for a few minutes
Don't worry though, I'm also sure to show my softer side. Momma managed to capture this glamour shot the other night after bath time
To wrap up the week, I made sure that no one forgets that I am still just a little guy. Dad was looking a little tired tonight, so I took over my feeding for him. I think I did quite well, don't you? I'm pretty sure it did the trick for dad, as he was laughing at me all through dinner. Tazz was pretty happy to be on the clean up crew too.
Check back next week to see what the doc had to say!
No comments:
Post a Comment