This was quite the tiring week. First Dad had me start a workout program so I can continue to grow big and strong. How do you like my exercise ball? I think it's quite tasty!
Momma and Dad continued their trend of introducing me to new foods this weekend too. Not only did I get to have some carrots, but I started eating butternut squash. Regardless of how it tastes, I do think its quite fun to eat. I promise I do manage to actually get some of it in me
A massive warm front came in over the weekend, and the temperature soared into the high 70's. It was so nice out, that we all went to the park for several hours. After playing Tazz a bit, we walked down to the playground at 45th ave. While Tazz was on break, Mom and Dad took turns teaching me new things.
First, Dad taught me how to properly react when someone tries to take a posed picture. Mom thought it was really cute, but hopes that I don't do this every time
Momma and Dad continued their trend of introducing me to new foods this weekend too. Not only did I get to have some carrots, but I started eating butternut squash. Regardless of how it tastes, I do think its quite fun to eat. I promise I do manage to actually get some of it in me
A massive warm front came in over the weekend, and the temperature soared into the high 70's. It was so nice out, that we all went to the park for several hours. After playing Tazz a bit, we walked down to the playground at 45th ave. While Tazz was on break, Mom and Dad took turns teaching me new things.First, Dad taught me how to properly react when someone tries to take a posed picture. Mom thought it was really cute, but hopes that I don't do this every time
Then, Momma taught me how to sit in the baby swing. I decided that was worth a smile even though I knew the camera was on.

After all of that excitement, I decided it was time for a nice little nap. I got to spend some nice cuddle time in the big bed all by myself (don't worry...I was supervised). I can't wait until I'm old enough to sleep like this all of the time!

Talk to you all next week :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment