Monday, April 28, 2008

Six Months!

If you were paying attention last week, then you know I hit a big milestone this week. I turned six months old on Thursday! I celebrated by giving up my pacifier for an entire 36+ hour period. Momma and Dad were so proud. But then for some reason they let the doctor stick a bunch of needles in me on Friday. I didn't think it was a very fair trade, so I've been asking for my pacifier back until we can work out a new (better) deal. By the way - I registered in at 18.2 pounds and 27 inches.

Outside of my big birthday, I had a ton of fun playing this past weekend. I started things off by playing with my big Sis Tazz. Do you think I'm copying her, or is she copying me? Only we know for sure :-)
The weather in the city was absolutely beautiful again this weekend, so we got to spend a good bit of time outside. We started off with a play session in the newly remodeled back yard. Momma put down a bunch of wood chips, and some fresh new grass. I liked it so much I just had to go sit in it for awhile...
We also got some fun time in Golden Gate Park so Tazz could get some good ball runs in. While dad threw the ball, I entertained momma by letting her take some photos (she went a bit overboard with over 125 - but I didn't mind)
Finally, when it was all said and done, I was one tired little guy. Since it was still so nice outside, I decided to crash on the back deck for a little while
I hope you're all doing well - and see you soon!

1 comment:

Great Aunt Janet said...

Hi Connor and Tazz,
Happy belated 1/2 year birthday. You are really growing!
I love hearing about your progress and seeing your pictures along with Tazz's. I do remember your Dad sticking out his tongue when he got his picture taken - I think he still does. We just returned from our Southern California Trip - it was great. I'm sorry we didn't have time to get over to play with you; hopefully, next time.
Looking forward to your next blog.
Love,
Aunt Janet