Monday, May 5, 2008

The things people say...

Hi everyone,
So this week I thought I'd take a few minutes out of my normal busy schedule to show you all that I've been paying attention these past six plus months. You adults out there say some funny things from time to time, but I've been doing my best to learn what they mean and put them into action. So, here we go... First up was "Putting on the Dog". Some old ladies were saying this one day in the park. I tried it out with Tazz, but this was as close as I could get without getting licked too much..
Aside from that one, I think I've mastered the rest of them though.. let me know if you agree..
Here is "I really put my foot in my mouth"
I actually like that one so much, I've been working on putting BOTH feet in my mouth!
I'm also always sure to try to "Lick my plate (ok...bowl) clean"
Another popular one is peple saying to "Live your life and laugh like no one is watching." I'm sure to follow this one every day..
Of course, my most favorite though, is the ever popular "He slept like a baby.."
This was just a reminder for everyone to watch what they say around me, because I'm listening closely!
See you next week.

No comments: